If you are looking for great in home child care, you have found it!
I will provide your child with tender loving care, understanding,
patience and guidance in a clean, happy, family setting.
Here are a few things my home daycare offers:
- Flexible hours (normal day is 7:00am - 5:30pm)
- Nutritious meals followed by the USDA guidelines (breakfast, lunch, and 2 snacks)
- FANTASTIC preschool curriculum that includes:
Working with numbers, colors, shapes, reading, problem solving, story time, puzzles, games,
play dough, painting, coloring, singing, dancing, swimming, dress up, and free play that are
all appropriate to the child's age, interests and abilities!
- Maximum of 5 children in my care so there's lots of one on one time
- Fun, educational weekly themes with arts and crafts
- Outdoor play with a large back yard and 2 parks nearby for exploring
- Over 32 years experience working with children
- 7 years experience working as a daycare manager/director
- 17+ years experience raising my own children
- CPR, First Aid, and Safe Food Handlers Certification
Weekly rate for Part Time (3 or less days) is $100.
Weekly rate for Full Time (4-5 days) is $125.
Please TEXT me and I will reply asap
do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers