Posted

print

favorite this post Save on your Nitrogen needs with AgriTec' s NCal & Liquid Fertilizers hide this posting unhide

123456789101112131415161718
NCal, White Cloud, 3-18-18, 9-18-9, and ProCal

This seasons weather has been hurting production, but it is not to late. We at AgriTec are here to help with our Liquid Calcium, NCal, and Ortho Liquid fertilizers. With our fast acting technology you will see faster and more efficient results. Don't wait 4 to 8 months for lime and granular fertilizers to work. See results within the first month.

“Oh man this stuff worked great. I applied Adv Cal last year to part of my hay fields and they look amazing. Some of the fields have never had anything and they look fabulous now. I’m ordering more this year for the rest of my fields.” MT 2019

“Last year I put your Pro Cal on 2 acres of my hemp fields. We had a great growing season and a lot of it had to do with your product. We are buying a tote this year to do the rest of our property.” OR 2019

Rob, Per your request please find before and after application of Procal ,soil analysis. You may wish to note that last year and the year prior, fertilizers only were applied however only the ProCal in March this year for the pH. Thus, the sole reason for the increased pH is the ProCal. I intend to check on getting you some photos. Rob, Yes sir, I recommend ProCal. : Today Jeff, the A&M soil testing lab manager, provided the soil test results – pH up 1.3 points to 6.5 since applying ProCal per your recommendation a couple of months ago. Also, everything’s greening up real nicely for early May. Trent L 2019

Rob, my pH was 5 I needed to plant alfalfa, I applied 3 gal Advance cal, now my soil pH is 7, The field looks great, I am ordering a tote now to do all my fields Don Woodson Shelby 2019

“Last year the weather was terrible we had a hard winter and record-breaking rains. Over all considering the weather the product did very well our pH went from a 5.1 to a 5.7 this year and that was with us only applying just over 2 gallons to the acre. Looking forward to seeing what 3 gal to the acre will do this year along with the Ortho phosphate 9-18-9 fertilizer.” Cliff 2019

The slow release NITROGEN, with trace minerals, a special calcium and carbon energy; IS THE answer, why waste money on commercial Nitrogen that waste up to 80% of what is applied.

I applied your product last year. You can tell the difference between where I applied and where I didn’t. All of my friends have been asking what I used so I told them I used your product. Justin 2019

Timed release liquid nitrogen controls the availability of the nitrogen to the plant, to reduce loss to the environment, decrease risk of burn, and increase the ease and ability for crops to get the Nitrogen they need. According to University research, when using Ammonium Nitrate or Urea up to 40% of the Nitrogen can be lost due to evaporation and 50% binds up around the roots and is not used. With a slow release Nitrogen the risk of loss is eliminated. Slow release nitrogen is designed to have a 30% immediate availability, while the other 70% is released to the soil and the plant as needed. And being that it is in liquid form, it works into the soil in less than 24hr, with no reliance on rain or tilling to go to work.

Ncal Slow release nitrogen is easy to apply with a standard liquid sprayer. The Nitrogen comes in concentrated form and must be mixed with water then broadcast sprayed via single nozzle or boom sprayer.
This form of Nitrogen is the best way to provide a huge boost in production to crops such as hay and pasture, and corn and wheat.
"Wyatt, This stuff worked like a champ! We put it on all fields but two and the ones without your product were yellowish and didn't want to grow. People saw the fields with your stuff on them and said it was like the fields you would see in a TV commercial." Kelly Miller 2019.

The slow release NITROGEN, with trace minerals, a special calcium and carbon energy; IS THE answer, why waste money on commercial Nitrogen that waste up to 80% of what is applied.

I applied your product last year. You can tell the difference between where I applied and where I didn’t. All of my friends have been asking what I used so I told them I used your product. Justin TN 2019

Timed release liquid nitrogen controls the availability of the nitrogen to the plant, to reduce loss to the environment, decrease risk of burn, and increase the ease and ability for crops to get the Nitrogen they need. According to University research, when using Ammonium Nitrate or Urea up to 40% of the Nitrogen can be lost due to evaporation and 50% binds up around the roots and is not used. With a slow release Nitrogen the risk of loss is eliminated. Slow release nitrogen is designed to have a 30% immediate availability, while the other 70% is released to the soil and the plant as needed. And being that it is in liquid form, it works into the soil in less than 24hr, with no reliance on rain or tilling to go to work.
Ncal Slow release nitrogen is easy to apply with a standard liquid sprayer. The Nitrogen comes in concentrated form and must be mixed with water then broadcast sprayed via single nozzle or boom sprayer.
This form of Nitrogen is the best way to provide a huge boost in production to crops such as hay and pasture, and corn and wheat.

Timed Release Nitrogen should be applied at a rate of 3-6 gallons per acre (depending on need). For the Equivalent of 200 lbs x acre application rate, AgriTec’s timed release recommendation would run only $46.56 x acre (in a tote size, prices decrease based on quantity), which is about 25% cheaper than average ammonia prices.
AgriTec is a family owned business since 1976. We take pride in providing the best solutions to farmers and helping to produce more than ever before.
AgriTec's liquid fertilizers are easy to apply using standard spray equipment. No license for spraying is natural food grade, and we take pride in all natural food grade, immediately available to the plants no delay time and effective solutions. 3-18-18 FOR BEANS/ Alfalfa

9-18-9 FOR CORN AND HAY
AGRITEC'S LIQUID FERTILIZERS can be applied as a soil treatment and as a foliar feed to boost overall plant nutrition.
9-18-9 & 3-18-18 benefits:
• Improves Overall Plant Immunity
• Improves Plant Vitality
• Seed Safe at Recommended Rates
• Quick Uniform Emergence
• Increases Drought Tolerance
• Low Impurities
• Large Stronger Root Development
• Reduce Crop Stress
• Improve Plant Photosynthesis
• Higher Brix Levels
• Greater Fruitation
• Increases Plant Maturity
• Increases Soil Nutrition
• Boost Plant Fruit production
• Increase Plant Cell Development


Jordan Johnson AL 2019 face book ; I sprayed a 30 acre trial pasture this last fall, I’ll know around June if it was worth it. I will say so far going into spring... fescue IS showing signs of outgrowing untreated fields. I’m anxious to see the results

Texas A&M study proves when you add liquid calcium to the nitrogen, you can reduce the amount of nitrogen, you apply each time, by 40% to 50%.

Texas Agricultural Extension, Texas, A & M University System. Sam E. Feagley and Lloyd B. Fenn*
The increased ammonium absorption caused by calcium has interesting results.
Photosynthesis increases, and greater amounts of carbon dioxide are captured by the plant from the air, which increases the plants organic building blocks. When plants absorb more ammonium, less nitrogen remains in the soil and is subject to leaching...'
Also, surplus nitrogen, absorbed by plants, is stored and is available to promote growth all season. In trials, both Bermuda grass and rye grass showed this effect, with denser growth and color (chlorophyll-photosynthesis) throughout the season. Using Soluble (Liquid) Calcium to Stimulate Plant Growth....

CALL 800-643-0421
WE DELIVER DIRECT TO THE CUSTOMER.
Check out our facebook.com/Agritecleangreen/?ref=hl
web page agritecint.com
  • do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers

post id: 6895725721

posted:

best of [?]