compensation: $500-$2000 or more monthly employment type: employee's choice job title: Remote Customer Service Representative
QR Code Link to This Post
At Austin & Associates, you are looking to join a team that is committed to helping the everyday person realize their dreams and financial goals. We’re also looking for people who are comfortable helping clients. Agents who can deliver financial plans and then follow up on those plans for years to come. In short, we need agents who can work with client’s while training new agents to do the same thing. You have a love of learning and excel in communication, sometimes knowing what the person needs before they do. You see challenges as an opportunity to expand your character and build knowledge.
At Austin & Associates, we’re looking to develop a few new teammates this year in the position of Remote Customer Care Representative. This person will ensure staffing needs are met by recruiting, hiring, onboarding, and coordinating new employee training to maximize retention as well as creating and delivering financial plans. This is a wonderful secondary and/or work-from-home opportunity for anyone who needs personal flexibility with their schedule.
What you'll be doing
Consistency is key for this position! If this list excites you then this may be the position for you.
• Conduct calls with representatives to expand reach of the company
• Conduct appointments with potential clients (we work around your schedule)
• Become fluent in Financial products (Ability to obtain financial licenses: Life, Series 6, 26, 63, 65)
• Train and onboard new hires
• Develop new hires into key team members
What you'll need
We want to make sure all our employees are set up for success from the start and that everyone is a great fit. You’ll succeed if you have:
• The ability to influence and negotiate with anyone
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• The ability to work flexible hours
• The ability to create meaningful relationships
• A desire for learning and personal growth
• Excellent listening skills
• Consistency and Coachability
If you have these qualifications, you're a great fit for this role
• Relevant work experience
• High School Diploma or equivalent
We believe that everyone who comes on board with us should have a work/life balance
• Competitive compensation (Bonus + Commission + Residual Income + Overrides) around $2000-3000 per month part time
• Access to financial products
• Ability to obtain financial licenses (Life, Series 6, 26, 63, 65)
• You tell us when you work
We partner with companies such as Invesco, Franklin Templeton, Brighthouse, etc, and distribute and market their products across the United States. Austin and Associates has a culture of ownership, education, and friendship. We work as a team in order to accomplish gIoals and live the life we all want to live. Community, Family, and Faith are of huge importance to us. We do not expect your job to be your first commitment at all times.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
Do NOT contact this job poster with unsolicited services or offers.